Firma Promus Czestochowa Sp. z o.o. was established in 1992. The construction industry was selected on purpose - long past experience from working in other companies as well as technological means resulted in starting high quality production and offering specialist services. The development of the investment market in Poland contributed to a systematic growth in the scope of the works performed, and in consequence resulted in the current shape of our company.|
Our goal is quality and promptness. For this reason we can be proud of our clients all around the world - there is no continent where our products have not been sent to. Our permanent clients include companies from Germany, Canada, Japan or China. We guarantee reliability and professionalism to our clients. Therefore, we have been cooperating with many companies recognized on the Polish and international markets for a few years now. Each product is provided after a thorough recognition of the client's needs and after defining its purpose. Though we are not involved in mass production, product delivery dates are exceptionally short, and prices are always negotiated on the individual basis.
At present the company specializes in the production of the following product groups:
- formworks - narrow-spatial excavation enclosures. Our product was registered as a utility pattern in the Patent Office under no. Ru 58458;
- welded bodies for working machines and equipment;
- dust extraction equipment (cyclones, filters, installations);
- welded technological and building constructions (halls, tanks);
- suspended transport elements;
Czestochowa Sp. z o.o. also provides many services. The most important of them include:
Production and services are based on four basic technologies, used in our company:
- metal work and welding services, including stainless steel welding;
- design, production and assembly of dust extraction installations;
- up to 2.5 SA metal elements cleaning by sanding, preparation before spray metal plating and painting;
- assembly of steel constructions.
- welding technology (including stainless steel welding);
- machine cutting technology;
- metal element cleaning technology;
- painting technology.